- Work in the heart of Newcastle
- Attractive hourly rate of $39 p/h
- Assignment through to the end of the year with potential to extend for an additional 12 months.
Randstad is recruiting a Client Service Officer to join a Federal Government organisation based in Newcastle on a temporary full time assignment through to the end of the year. The role has the potential to extend for an additional 12 months. This organisation is a well known community focused organisation that works with at times vulnerable people and situations.
As a Client Contact Officer, you will be based in the office and the first point of contact for their customer base. You will be required to provide exceptional customer service over the phone to answer a range of important enquiries, while simultaneously managing administrative duties and toggling through multiple online systems and platforms.
Other duties include:
- Attending the front desk to meet clients for scheduled appointments
- Setting clients up for online services
- Adhoc administrative tasks
- Provide customer-centric service to clients nationally
Our ideal candidate has/is:
Experience working within a State / Federal Government department in a Customer focused position is highly regarded.
- An aptitude for juggling multiple tasks in a busy environment
- An ambitious candidate who can work independently
- A genuine passion for customer service ensuring that the customer has a positive experience with every interaction
- Experience working with vulnerable people within the community or community focussed organisations
- Motivated to complete tasks with high integrity and confidentiality
- Values that align with the organisation were recruiting for
- Demonstrated experience within a role that embodied face to face and phone based customer service
What you will get in return?
- Assignment through to the end of 2021. Potential to extend into next week.
- Full time hours 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
- Rewarding meaninful work
- Access to Randstad benefits including discounts to leading retailers
- Remote onboarding and training package
- Ongoing support from your Randstad consultant
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now or contact Elyse on email@example.com or 4032 7357
Please note, if successful in this opportunity you will have to complete a Federal Police Check before commencement.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....