Randstad are excited to be partnering with a highly respected client within the aged care industry. We are looking for a large number of cleaners to clean the residences of their vulnerable customers.
This role will suit empathetic people who are not looking for just another cleaning job, but a role to support, engage and help these customers within the privacy of their own home.
This role is a casual position, with both full time and part time hours available. You must be available to work a minimum of 3 days per week (Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm), and a minimum of a 5 hour shift per day.
Multiple locations available across Adelaide focusing within the southern and eastern suburbs including but not limited to Yankalilla, Aldinga, Mclaren Vale, Morphett Vale, Reynella, Noarlunga, Aberfoyle, Beaumont, Eastwood, Frewville, Fullarton, Glen Osmond, Glenside, Glenunga, Linden Park, Parkside.
- Sound understanding of cleaning tasks
- Knowledge of commercial cleaning equipment and chemicals
- Fluency in English language both written and verbal
- Must have face to face customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be adaptable to customers needs and requirements
- Available to commence Monday 8th December 2021
- Must have access to a reliable, roadworthy, registered and insured motor vehicle
- Current unrestricted driver's license (Class C)
- Current National Police Check (Within 12 months)
- Ability to obtain a NDIS - Screening check or have a current DCSI Disability Services Employment Screening Check
- Ability to obtain a First Aid and CPR qualification
- Cert 4 in cleaning operations – highly desired but not essential
- Ability to pass a functional medical assessment
If you have a passion for helping vulnerable people stay in the safety and comfort of their own homes we would love to hear from you. Please attention your CV in MS Word format to Tejal Chhanabhai or Juanita Forster and click APPLY NOW.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....