Claims & Payments Integrity Officer (APS5)
- Disability Sector
- Great Team Environment
- 12 Month Contract, Federal Government
This is the ideal role for an exceptional individual with first-class communication skills and an ability to work strategically and effectively with your team to provide support and advice to often complex work and projects.
Your biggest asset to be successful in this role will be your “can do” attitude and your willingness and ability to manage a variety of tasks with outstanding results.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Undertaking control and conformance testing and providing administrative support for internal Programs
- Providing input to assurance and compliance reports to articulate outcomes of reviews and actions
- Modifiying test documentation to ensure continual assurance program relevance
- Undertaking reviews of targeted claims through engagement with providers, plan managers and participants
- Working with internal stakeholders to investigate, report on and escalate claims and payment anomalies
Ideally you will possess:
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills together with sound systems experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to ensure stakeholders (internal and external) needs are met and to ensure productive relationships and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Attention to detail, superior time management skills and a positive and flexible work attitude are essential!
How to Apply:
Please select “Apply Now” above.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more about this opportunity please call Sonia Charman from Randstad on 8468 8007
More Opportunities with our Public Sector Clients
Randstad is an approved talent supplier to all levels of government. We recruit for a broad range of job types across all departments. If this role isn’t for you, view all our government job opportunities on our dedicated site: https://www.randstad.com.au/jobs/q-government/south-australia/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.