- Ongoing temporary assignment - 38 hours per week
- Close to public transport | immediate start
- Rhodes area | multiple positions
Well known and instantly recognised market leader in the Rhodes area is looking for multiple experienced, self motivated and reliable Claims Administrators to join their busy, growing team on an ongoing temporary basis.
As a Claims Administrator your role will see you reviewing clients claims and ensuring validity.
- Set up and manage claim files efficiently and accurately
- Assess claims data
- Review reported information to ensure validity
- Communicate and engage with all stakeholders
- Provide proactive administrative support
- Previous administration and claims experience
- Experience in a KPI driven environment with a stable working history and proven reliability
- High attention to detail - recording data accurately and correctly
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Strong computer literacy of excel and various systems
- Resilient, highly self-motivated & result oriented attitude
- Rewarding full time temporary role paying $28.86 per hour + super
- Close to public transportation
- Full training provided
- Work for a large company with exciting career development and growth opportunities
- Excellent office space and fun team environment
To apply for the outstanding role please call Rameesha Faraz @ Randstad on 02 9615 5367 or just hit the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....