Randstad are currently recruiting for a permanent Civil Tech with an infrastructure and maintenance background. Our client is the provider of level 1 maintenance, incident response and traffic control services to all Brisbane major tunnels including Airport link, Clem7, Legacy Way, ICB, etc.
We are after experienced, knowledgable and hard working Civil Technicians that can not only complete preventative maintenance on the tunnels but also provide inspection, condition monitoring and report on all civil structure’s assets- Bridges, Large Traffic Management Signs, Retaining walls, Culverts, Tunnel Lining etc.
To be successful you must have:
- Level 1 structural inspector accreditation
- Civil background
- Working at Heights, EWP and Confined Space entry would be highly desirable.
- Have extensive experience and demonstrated capability in civil structures assessments, maintenance and/or construction
- Competent in the use of Microsoft word and Excel – Report writing is an integral part of this role.
- Ability to organise works and handle small projects independently
What's on offer for you:
- Permanent full time role
- Competitive hourly rate + penalties on all OT
- Rotating roster with OT to give workers more RDO's
- Working within a large company with several areas for career progression
- Company cars on site for use
- Fantastic work culture and environment
- Work/life balance
If this sounds like you please upload your most recent CV or alternatively you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you if successful.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....