Seeking multiple, experienced Supervisors / Foreman to work for a top tier contractor who are industry leaders within Land-development/subdivisions space. With their rock-solid reputation, they have continued to land projects after projects coming into 2021.
They are seeking a Site Supervisor with land-development/sub-divisional experience (Earthworks, Roadworks & Underground Services), to join the team for the additional work they have taken on board in what is a strong growth phase for the business.
- The Supervisor (Subdivisions) will supervise and coordinate site works, including staff, subcontractors, plant and materials
- Supervise works delivered by in-house crews and specialist contractors
- Participate in the the planning, pricing and management of the construction programme.
- Ensure effective application of systems, procedures and plans including quality.
- Monitor team health and provide feedback from staff and contractors on the team culture.
- Ensure compliance with legislative and the Integrated Management Plan, across Safety, Quality and Environmental matters in all areas of the operations
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience within the civil construction industry, in particular subdivision works
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Commitment to providing a quality product and customer service
- White Card
- Experience in reporting and policy monitoring
- Intermediate computer skills
- Construction white card and relevant tickets
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0481973936
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....