Seeking multiple, experienced Supervisors / Foreman to work for a top tier contractor who are industry leaders within major Bridges, Roads, Structures and Earthwork projects across Australia.
My client are offering an opportunity to join a progressive company in a full time capacity, essentially becoming a core part of the team on site so you will be entering into a very secure role. Their team is highly engaged, friendly and focused on working together to achieve their goals of delivering safe projects on time and on budget.
- The Supervisor (Bridge Construction) will supervise and coordinate site works, including staff, subcontractors, plant and materials
- Provide input to bridge programme development to minimise disruption to others and leverage efficiencies.
- Supervise bridge maintenance works delivered by in-house crews and specialist Participate in the the planning, pricing and management of the construction programme.
- Ensure effective application of systems, procedures and plans including quality.
- Monitor team health and provide feedback from staff and contractors on the team culture.
- Ensure compliance with legislative and the Integrated Management Plan, across Safety, Quality and Environmental matters in all areas of the operations
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience and a proven track record Structures, Bridges and Earthworks
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Commitment to providing a quality product and customer service
- White Card
- Supervisor Safety ticket
- Level 1 Bridge Inspection
- Experience in reporting and policy monitoring
- Intermediate computer skills
- Construction white card and relevant tickets
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com or give me a call on 0481973936
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....