This national civil contractor has a growing order book of RMS projects in NSW and has some key projects being delivered across a mixture of small and large scale roads, pavements, earthworks, and infrastructure. They are typically on all of the major projects delivering smaller packages of works, giving you variety and possibility to progress your career faster.
This role is starting on the 3rd May and will be based up on the North Coast and living away from home allowances will be provided and an excellent rate of pay.
This is a great opportunity to build your RMS experience in a beautiful location before the major projects start at the end of the year.
- Working with the project teams directly delivering the projects, ensuring that all resources are utilised effectively and that a safe system of work is maintained on site.
- Planning project execution daily with the project teams, ensuring that the programme and contract requirements are met.
- Ensure key project deliverables of cost, time and quality are met.
- Resolve technical, commercial and scheduling issues.
- Build relationships with other staff in the company and with the client teams
You will need
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Full working rights in Australia
- Have a minimum of two years of experience as a Site Engineer working on civil construction projects in Australia.
- Experience with RMS infrastructure projects.
- Effective time management, problem solving, analytical thinking, organisational and communication, leadership and negotiation skills.
Please get in touch with me on 0426 900 063 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....