Senior Project manager
I am currently looking for an experienced Project manager to join one of Canberra's leading construction companies. They have won multiple awards and work across Commercial, and Government projects. They have been strong through 2020 and have a big year ahead in 2021. We are looking for a candidate that is big on great culture and teamwork.
Your new role
As the Senior Project manager, you will be responsible for making sure the projects are running smoothly and overseeing all business operations day to day, focused on building strong relationships with clients and managing the company's staff and labour.
Requirements and Duties
- Strong industry knowledge and proven experience working as a project manager within
- Assist the Senior Project Manager with activities related to the construction of the estate
- work (civil & landscape)
- construction and have worked for Tier 1 and Tier 2 construction companies
- Working knowledge of Agile practices, understanding of the project life cycle, project documentation, standards and methodologies.
- Adapt quickly with flexibility and the capacity to change demands, priorities, and direction.
- Project management from initial site set up to completion autonomously
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the projects involving Commercial Builds and government projects
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project
- Project progress reporting and conducting weekly meetings
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Project Manager within the building industry
- Experience working on Commercial projects
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Trade qualified (highly desirable)
- Support each other and value everyone's contribution
- Customer service
- Customers are at the centre of everything, they pride themselves on professionalism, being efficient and strong execution.
- Strive to earn a reputation of integrity and excellence, founded on trustworthiness, reliability and fairness.
If you think this role appliess to you please click APPLY NOW or contact Jasmine on 0419 013 883
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....