- Construction of water & gas infrastructure
- Multiple opportunities, temporary or permanent roles
- Adelaide Metro based projects
This tier 2 civil construction company specialises in the construction of utility infrastructure and is looking for experienced Civil Project Engineers to assist in the delivery of a capital project across metropolitan Adelaide. There are multiple roles available either on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Oversee site works and program scheduling
- Responsible for cost control, and procurement
- Support the Project Manager to ensure key project deliverables of cost, time and quality are met
SKills and Experience
- A degree in Engineering
- 5+ years' experience in civil construction working on water infrastructure projects including pipelines & water storage
- Familiar with SA Water standards and specifications
- A commitment to safety
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
If you feel you meet the criteria required or would like to know more please apply now or call Luke Cuthbertson, Senior Consultant - Civil White Collar on 0428 262 819.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....