Randstad CPE has partnered with a leading Tier 2 contractor on their search for Project Engineers to assist their project team in the successful delivery of major roads and rail projects in Melbourne.
your new company
A major player in civil construction, this award winning contractor is responsible for delivering key infrastructure across Australia with expertise in rail, airports, roads and bridges, marine, tunnelling services, energy, power, water and wastewater projects nationally.
your new role and responsibilities
Due to growth and recent project wins, newly created roles are now open for experienced Project Engineers and Site Engineers with structures experience. You will be working to support teams and senior management on MRPV projects and be an integral part in managing the efficient coordination of structures packages.
we are currently accepting expressions of interest from:
- Site Engineers - up to $150k TRP, negotiable depending on experience
- Project Engineers - up to $180k TRP, negotiable depending on experience
- Senior Project Engineers - up to $210k TRP, negotiable depending on experience
As the ideal candidate, you will have relevant construction experience working on civil and infrastructure projects currently employed as a Site Engineer for at least 3 years or as a Project Engineer. On top of that you will also have:
- Recognised Civil Engineering Degree and costruction experience
- Track record in delivering civil works packages on Tier 1 and 2 civils projects
- Have a strong understanding of Australian standards and relevant legislations
- Experience on VicRoads/MRPV projects an advantage, structures/bridges experience a must
your offer and staff benefits
Working with a dedicated and professional team is always a plus but on top of that you will be given:
- An opportunity to work on major civils projects with career progression opportunities - to SPE
- Longevity and work/project security
- Competitive salary package + car + bonus/share schemes
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- Excellent work culture with a high degree of safety on site
- And many more!
your next step
If you are ready to propel your career forward with this growing and highly reputable contractor and are excited about working on landmark infrastructure projects, please express your interest by applying now with your most updated CV on word document format.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Carmina Navalta for a confidential discussion about this vacancy. Alternatively, we also have similar opportunities in civil construction for your consideration.
M: 0455 241 708
Connect with Carmina Navalta on LinkedIn to be updated on construction and engineering opportunities in Victoria.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....