Are you an experienced and driven Civil Project Manager who is looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to join a fantastic team?
With an immediate start, our client is looking for a full time project manager to join their experienced team in a challenging and diverse role!
About the opportunity
Based in Southern Tasmania with the need to travel statewide, this role is tasked with delivering a range of maintenance projects for large scale civil infrastructure across a range of clients.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a high performing team across civil construction, civil maintenance, quarrying and roading projects. The role will require you to have existing knowledge of vegetation management and civil infrastructure and have a drive to deliver consistent and high quality communication and stakeholder management.
This role will be ideal for someone who has a background in civil construction and/or infrastructure project management and vegetation management. You will have experience in successfully leading a crew, the ability to manage a project end to end - meeting the scope of works, budget and timeframes while ensuring safety and quality auditing and control.
To ensure your success you will have the ability to deliver progress reporting and claims and have experience in conflict resolution and dispute management while working with our clients to deliver innovative and high quality solutions in challenging environments.
To be considered for this position you must possess the following:
- A relevant qualification and/or a minimum three years of relevant experience
- Vegetation Management experience
- A sound understanding of the general operations of the civil construction industry
- The ability to develop, grow and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- An uncompromising attitude towards a safe working environment
- Outstanding working attitude and ethic
- Great communication skills
- Technological aptitude using web-based and app-based software
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to be successful in this position, please apply now at www.randstad.com.au. Alternatively, please call Claire O’Loughlin on 0457 662 765 for a confidential conversation.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.