What's on offer?
- Immediate starts available
- Travel and accommodation provided when working away.
- Positions vacant to suit varying experience levels due to increased pipeline of work.
- Working for a Tier one company for clients including Mining, Road, Rail, Councils, Water Utility operators.
- UV Cured Fibreglass pipe relining in stormwater and sewer pipes as well as road and rail Culverts.
- Assisting with operation of water jetting equipment for pipe cleaning.
- Assisting with operation of winching equipment for installation of liners
- Assisting with operation of pipeline CCTV equipment.
- Works in confined space.
- Use of angle grinders and other power equipment
- Use of water pumps and air compressors
- OHS Induction Card (White Card)
- Ability to travel – working outside of Sydney approximately 70-90% of the year across Australia.
- Car Licence and own reliable transport.
- Some experience in the Civil, Water or construction industry.
- Knowledge and experience of general hand tools and power tools
- Ability to adapt to works program/rosters
- Willing to learn
Desirable But Not Essential Skills and Tickets:
- Pipe rehabilitation experience although not essential
- Truck Licence (MR or HR) – Provided for the right candidate
- Confined space ticket – Provided for the right candidate
- Plumbing/Drainer trade background desirable but not required.
- Other trade background desirable but not required.
To apply submit your resume by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, submit your resume to email@example.com or call 0411 505 212
Interested in the role and have the relevant experience but do not have an updated resume? We understand and do not want you to miss out. Send us an email outlining your experience and contact details. We will call you to discuss if it looks like you're a good fit for the role.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.