Are you an experienced Civil labourer looking for ongoing work across a mix of infrastructure projects? Join our Randstad crew working across a number of clients in the greater Hobart area.
About your new role
As a labourer you will make sure the job site runs smoothly! You will assist the crew with cleaning and preparing construction sites, unloading equipment, removing debris and digging trenches. You will be a team player with a strong safety focus. Along with this you will be experienced in civil construction, maintenance and infrastructure labouring roles.
What you will need
You will have prior experience in a similar role, be reliable and take pride in your work.
- Previous experience in a civil environment
- Current Drivers licence and MR Truck Licence
- Work safety in the Construction Industry (White Card)
- Able to undertake a pre employment medical, including drug and alcohol screening
- Have a strong sense of teamwork and commitment to safety by ensuring all work is conducted according to site safety procedures and guidelines.
We provide you with a range of benefits which you can access from the start of your assignment. Including exclusive offers from retailers such as Coles, JB Hi-Fi, Kmart, Event Cinemas, The Good Guys and more.
- Ongoing work with hours every week
- Opportunity for overtime and potential permanency
- Weekly pay runs, to ensure you are always paid on-time
- Multiple opportunities available
- Flexible working options available
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
We realise you may not have an updated resume accessible right now. We do not want you to miss out, so send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of your relevant experience, licences and any further information which may help us find you your next career opportunity.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.