Randstad are proud to be partnering with a local civil construction company to recruit experienced civil labourers, Plant Operators and qualified trades people throughout the North East and Southern Tasmania.
About your new role
The organisation working on various Road site projects in the North East and South Tasmania, our client is offering regular work for candidates with demonstrated experience.
As a Civil Labourer, Plant operator or Qualified trades person people you will be assisting with the installation and finishing of new roads and other civil projects needed by the client throughout their different sites.
Successful candidates will be offered attractive hourly rates with immediate starts, full time hours with the possibility of overtime.
What you will need to exceed
- Hold a White Card (Non negotiable)
- Have demonstrated experience as a civil labourer, working or major construction sites
- Hold current tickets and licences for Plant operations, Truck licences or VOC required tickets
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Certificates for any trades you may posses
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to be successful in these positions, please call Shane Cornelius on 0400 949 497 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply directly at www.randstad.com.au
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.