Currently recruiting a Civil Engineer for a Leading National Civil Engineering business with a long-standing footprint in Townsville. The company specializes in road construction, reconstruction & maintenance, earthworks and drainage structures, stabilization, and profiling.
About the role:
- Delivering state government road construction & maintenance projects
- Managing road construction projects, including bulk earthworks, drainage, stabilization, and sealed pavements
- Conducting and overseeing quality aspects of a project
- Preparing and monitoring project management plans including hazard and aspect identification and risk management
- Tendering and estimation
To be considered for this opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
- Degree-qualified Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years post-graduate experience with proven road infrastructure experience
- Gravel Road Experience/ RMS Experience an advantage
- Able to work and delivery the project / working with a client
- Road Stabilisation / profiling / re-sealing experience
- Proven track record of compliance and safety
Interested? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....