Permanent opportunity available to work for a comprehensive, research-intensive university, ranking in the top 2% of universities worldwide as a Change & Communications Manager to support the strategic delivery manager in delivering change management, communications and training strategies to the projects within the RSD portfolio and/or as directed by the strategic delivery manager.
Randstad Technologies is partnering exclusively with Griffith University who are currently undertaking a market leading transformation of their Digital Solutions division. Randstad Technologies has been appointed to deliver the recruitment and placement of key ICT positions to lead and deliver this transformation.
Providing higher education services for over 40 years, Griffith University spans six campuses in South East Queensland and has become a comprehensive, research-intensive university, ranking in the top 2% of universities worldwide.
With over 4,000 employees over their Campuses, you will contribute to the development of knowledge and learning in an environment which values excellence, equity, diversity and ongoing improvement and innovation.
About the opportunity
Digital Solutions is a value-driven strategic IT partner for the University, focused on delivering leading digital experiences for their Students, Colleagues and Community. Working within a contemporary and recently refreshed operating model, Digital Solutions are modernising Griffith’s technologies and ways of working to increase value and deliver Griffith University’s digital future.
The role resides within the Research, Specialised & Data Foundations (RSD) team and we are an integral part of Digital Solutions (the university’s Digital organisation). We are a value driven strategic partner to the research domain, where we deliver digital initiatives required to support the domain’s research and innovation strategy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, delivering and tracking change management deliverables. This includes (but not limited to) - communications, training, stakeholder engagement / mapping, change impact assessment, organisational readiness, resistance management and change reinforcement.
The day-to-day tasks will typically include:
- Creating, implementing and managing key communication strategies aligned to business objectives, working with key senior stakeholders to draft and execute accordingly.
- Developing training materials and user guides as required to ease transition to new platforms or new versions of products.
- Partnering and developing strong relationships with various stakeholders across the University, to ensure coordinated efforts with managing communications and change are embedded seamlessly.
- Mapping technology and business change frameworks across multiple teams and projects.
- Coordination of key deliverables across a range of stakeholders at all levels.
The change and communications manager will be responsible for portfolio support as well as coordinating the delivery of the research data management framework initiative, which is a key strategic initiative for the University.
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Strong communication capabilities.
- Strong assessment and delivery of change impact and management strategies.
- Good training and facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and analysis capabilities.
Applicants must have unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Successful candidates may be subject to a criminal history check.
For further information about this role, please contact Burnette O’neil on email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....