Leading Australian property group based in Sydney’s CBD requires a Change Analyst / Graphic Designer for a 6 month plus contract.
As a Change Analyst / Graphic Designer you will turn content into easy to understand pictures & graphs to allow both Blue / White collar to understand.
On a daily basis you will:
- Join a growing team of motivated and supportive content designers, who are part of the broader Change team.
- Apply your knowledge of content design and UX writing best practices to create copy that is clear, scannable, accessible, and appropriate in voice and tone.
- Structure and order information to deliver the most useful content – and just enough – at each point in a user’s journey
- Collaborate with Product designers to co-designing experiences as part of a project team, sharing knowledge to drive initiatives to evolve the content
- Develop relationships with cross-functional partners, and build awareness of the value and impact of content design.
- Help plan and participate in user research, and translate insights into content design solutions
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
- Previous experience in graphic design in developing and implementing on-line training and change management plans.
- Solid creativity and technical knowledge across Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign & Powerpoint.
- Typography and content layout
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organisation.
- Flexible and able to adapt in a changing environment.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common.
An excellent daily rate is on offer for the successful candidate.
Public transport consisting of trains & buses is a 5 mins walk from the office.
Please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 0407 261 441 Confidential Discussion quoting number or just hit the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....