Your new company:
A state of the art centre is looking for 2 qualified educators to join their team on a permanent basis. This centre prides themselves on setting their standards to a high level. Opening their ELC service In 2019 their centre has natural lighting, modern finishes, open planning space, separate programming space for their teachers and a kitchen/ dining space for the children. Their Philosophy is based around innovation, risk taking and creativity. Their core Christian behaviours toward children are of perseverance, temperance, care, respect, acceptance and forgiveness.
If you are looking for a professional working environment that is structured, close to home, and a friendly management team. I would love to have a chat.
Skills and experience:
- Certificate III or Higher in Children's Services or studying towards
- Current working with vulnerable peoples check
- Knowledge of the EYLF
- Knowledge of the national quality standards
- Experience working with children in a similar industry
- Strong effective communication skills
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What you get in return:
- Free onsite parking
- Working for a prestigious organisation
- Up to 70% Above award salaries
If you think you suit the above criteria, Hit APPLY NOW. If you wish to have a confidential discussion, Please contact Danielle on 02 6132 3888. Please note that a minimum of two professional referees will be needed.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....