Randstad Education is searching for a Centre Manager for one of our beautiful clients located in sunny Ocean Grove! This is a perfect opportunity if you're wanting to steer your career in Early Childhood Education to the next level.
- Paid birthday leave and anniversary gifts.
- Targeted professional development opportunities.
- Quality resources and excellent working environment.
- Emerging leadership opportunities.
- 80% off childcare fees.
- Above award rates.
Bringing your passion and enthusiasm in Early Childhood Education to the centre you will be leading a team of successful educators overseeing the daily operations of the service.
- Operating from 6:30am - 6:30pm
- Oversee daily operations of the childcare facilities including staffing, budget management, communication and engaging with families and stakeholders
- Take charge and offer guidance identifying professional growth for educators & teachers; involving activities like coaching, mentoring and overseeing performance evaluations
- Implement diverse activities and education plans for children nurturing the physical, social, emotional and cognitive development of every child
- Construct an inclusive environment to promote teamwork and diversity
- Commitment to the safety and well being of every child adhering to the centres policies and procedures
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education or above qualification
- Current Working With Childrens Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Working in collaboration with a team to manage tasks effectively and efficiently
Randstad Education is committed to the safety of children and we have a zero tolerance approach to all forms of child abuse or neglect.
If you're interested in this role and would like to have a confidential conversation please feel welcome to contact Emma on 0437 646 437 or email email@example.com...