Randstad Canberra has partnered with a leading early childhood organisation to recruit a permanent full-time Centre Director for a childcare centre located in Queanbeyan NSW.
About the position
As Centre Director, you will be expected to lead the operations of an early learning centre averaging 60-80 children per day.
- Direct the daily operations of the childcare centre
- Manage and mentor a team of 25 qualified educators
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment for children
- Adhere to centre policies and procedures
- Ensure centre complies with EYLF and NQS
- Apply strong business and financial discipline to meet targets, and assessment and ratings results
- Retain and attract families by effectively managing enrolment enquiries, centre tours and orientations
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders and community partners
About the centre
- Innovative and modern facilities
- Beautifully designed open plan rooms
- Dedicated art studio
- Dining hall
- Spacious outdoor settings including a sandpit and garden
About the curriculum
- Child led, play based learning environment
- STEM approach focused on developing children's literacy, numeracy and problem solving skills
- Music program involving movement and rhythm
- Above award salary package
- Annual salary review
- Opportunity to work within a growing organisation where the key focus is on the quality education and care of children
- Support from a dedicated and talented team of senior professionals who will mentor and support you
- Training, professional development and networking opportunities
- International training programs
- Childcare discounts
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this ad with your resume and a cover letter. Alternatively, please contact email@example.com or call 02 6132 3886 for a confidential conversation.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....