- Located in a suburban street, just a walk away from the main shopping area!
- Salary is flexible dependant on skills and experience
- Extensive training and support to set you up for success
A modern 80 place centre childcare centre in Bronte is looking for a dynamic and experienced Centre Manager to lead their dedicated Team. The centre is located in a suburban area just a street away from the main Waverley and Bronte café and shopping precinct. It is ideally located for families living or commuting through Bronte, Waverley and Clovelly. Extensive induction and training is provided to set you up for success in your new role. You will be partnered with a knowledgeable trainer and participate in ongoing professional development designed to build upon your skills and knowledge to maximise your confidence in your new role. Children at the service enjoy spacious play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age-appropriate technology, learning resources, and a range of activities.
- Manage the day to day operations of the childcare centre
- Motivate, support and work in partnership with the Assistant Director, Educational Leader and all educators, driving them to excel as they deliver care and educational programs to children.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) to implement across the service, ensuring this aligns with legislation and company policies, procedures and brand values.
- Adhere to NQS to achieve a 'Meeting' or 'Exceeding' rating
- Engaging with the community and families to ensure high occupancy and maintain a sufficient level of enrolments of the service
Benefits of this role:
- Space to be creative and inspire others
- A rewarding and empowering role
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training and networking opportunities
- All expenses paid trip to an exciting destination each year for an annual conference
- Discounts across a number of companies eg retailers, health insurance, gym membership and more!
- Staff health and wellness program
- 30% discount off early education and child care fees for either yourself or a member of your family
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (equivalent or higher) or working towards the qualification (ACECQA-approved)
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current Anaphylaxis and Asthma Manager
- A current Working with Children’s Check
If you wish to apply for this role please do so via the website or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not for you? Please reach out to me to find out what other opportunities best suit what you are looking for
Tel: 02 8238 0200
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....