New and exclusive opportunity for catering staff to join a highly reputable Aged Care organisation located in Tugun.
Work with key stakeholders of this prestigious facility to provide tailored menus for its residents, using your abilities to think on the go and contribute meaningfully to its members.
- Design, create and present specialised menus for resident’s needs
- Ensure that all menu items meet expectations of the customer through advanced tastings and practice runs.
- Organise and source all ingredients needed for everyday items on the menu daily
- Cater to elderly clients, managing their dietary needs and requirements
- Finalise menu items and headcounts for each service to guarantee all stakeholders are prepared and informed correctly
- Overlook smooth and efficient running of all mealtimes
- Manage other key stakeholders for service flow and clean up efficiency
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- High level of service and ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Strong communications and solutions driven
- Able to accept responsibility and enthusiasm to contribute
- Demonstrated experience working to high volume events or in a similar aged care setting
- Have completed a Federal police check
- Must have a flu vaccine or be willing to obtain one in accordance with legislation
- Parental leave scheme
- Reduced private health cover
- Travel, home and car insurance discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary sacrificing options
Apply today to receive a call and to have a confidential discussion with one of Randstad’s Talent Specialists in Healthcare recruitment.
Alternatively contact Amy | phone: 1300 289 817 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job title and location.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....