Randstad is currently working with multiple professional organisations seeking indirect procurement specialists to join their established teams. You will work with forward thinking managers in exciting industries such as mining, manufacturing, utilities and oil and gas.
These teams are passionate about delivering the highest level of satisfaction to their stakeholders, projects partners and end users. A commitment to sustainable and best practice sourcing is front of mind, along with innovative category strategies and a commitment to supplier relationship management.
- Strategic sourcing across multiple categories, particularly indirect and services such as professional services, power & energy, labour hire, consumables and some IT
- Approach to market/sourcing activities from largely domestic & some international suppliers
- Management of an existing supplier base, ensuring mutually beneficial relationships and added value for the organisation and its customers
- Analysis and reporting of supplier performance, supply chain risks and procurement activities to identify opportunities for improvement
- Encouraging collaboration between procurement and a diverse range of stakeholders in order to align objectives and achieve procurement outcomes
- Some ongoing post award contracts management, including partnering with project staff to achieve outcomes
- Assisting to formulate forward-thinking strategies such as supplier consolidation and category management plans
The successful applicant will require:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sourcing, procurement,or supply chain ideally in the categories managed above
- Experience in a medium to large organisation in either public or private sector
- Previous exposure to strategic procurement with a category framework
- You will be passionate about achieving procurement outcomes and leading the way on sustainable procurement & innovate sourcing and category strategies
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
To apply for the role, please click on apply to submit your CV. For a confidential discussion, please contact Randstad’s Procurement & Contracts Specialists, Rachel Homer on 8150 7034 or Brooke Hodgson on 8150 7028.
Shortlisted candidates will be provided with full company and remuneration details.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....