Randstad Education is an approved Victoria Department of Education agency for the supply of Casual Relief Teachers (CRT) so they work with the best in the market!
Working as a Casual Relief Teacher (CRT) with Randstad Education is stress-free and a seamless registration process!
Why work for Randstad Education?
We believe that you should be rewarded for the work that you do!
In addition to offering a competitive daily rate for all of our teachers, as part of the Randstad family - you will also be entitled to:
- Discounts on petrol & major retailers with discounts on your teaching supplies
- 24/7 app where YOU control your availability; you work when you want and where you want
- Acknowledgement Programs & Teacher of the Month awards
- Access to free professional development courses and training to count towards your PD requirements
You will be a fully registered teacher with the VIT and be looking for work in the state of Victoria (we have work available across the state in both metro and regional areas):
- Current VIT Registration (or willing and able to obtain)
- Australian Work Rights
- Have access to transport (own car or public transport)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working across a range of classes and subjects
- Implementing lessons and programs left by the teacher
- Creating an engaging and fun atmosphere for students
Ready to apply?
We encourage you to apply today as we move into the busiest time of year for casual relief teachers!
Simply click APPLY and upload a current CV! We look forward to working with you!
For more information, reach out to our friendly team on 03 8630 7406 or email email@example.com
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....