Your New Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established Utilities company located in their site office in Sydney CBD. This business is rapidly growing and is seeking an experienced Case Officer to join their team on a contract basis.
Your New Role
As a Case Officer you will be working in a close knit team that manages end to end workers compensation claims that are a mix between physical and psychological claims.
- Review incidents and injuries from company employees
- Perform end to end case management of Workers Compensation claims
- Assist with the development of continuous improvement and payment claims
- Provide advice to leaders and employees in regards to workers compensation matters
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Temporary role with an immediate start - opportunity to extend long term
- Central location based in Haymarket near Central Station
- Working from home opportunities
- Work within an inclusive and supportive team
- Previous experience as a Case Officer, Case Manager, Workers Compensation Officer is essential
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to multitask and handle multiple cases simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW, or for a confidential discussion, please call Cevina Feng on 8215 1015 or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....