About your new role
As a Guardian you are responsible for the delivery of Guardianship services to achieve the best possible outcomes for people with disabilities consistent with the Principles of the Guardianship Act. Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Undertake actions mostly of an individual case related nature and conduct activities based on agreed actions plans with the guidance of supervisors and Regional Managers.
- Develop and implement decision making plans, procedures and activities that attempt to resolve issues facing clients.
- Prepare reports where necessary about or relating to guardianship cases for the Guardianship Division of NCAT.
- Provide information to the public as well as respond to enquiries by professional staff, service providers and clients.
- Make, implement and monitor decisions within delegated authority to best serve the interests of people under guardianship within legislation and procedural guidelines of the Public Guardian
What you will need
- Experience working in a case manager role and experience working with people disabilities are both necessary for this role
- Strong customer service skills; excellent communication skills, telephone manner and active listening
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team, with an ability to work autonomously under minimal supervision
Your profile will demonstrate:
- MUST have working rights in Australia
If you are ready to apply for this opportunity, please select “Apply Now”.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....