Randstad are seeking a number of experienced and qualified Commercial Carpenters for immediate start in Southern Tasmania.
Due to a number of large commercial projects that are about to commence, our clients are looking to increase their workforce with additional carpenters.
Working as a carpenter, you will work across a variety of projects to undertake carpentry duties that will include multi-million dollar jobs as well as high end commercial fit outs.
The successful candidates will receive all trade entitlements, career development opportunitiesand overtime work.
What you will need to exceed
- Carpentry Trade Certificate (Cert III)
- Proven commercial experience
- Minimum of 12 months demonstrated experience, working on commercial sites
- Your own hand and power tools
- Be reliable, punctual and self motivated
- Have a great attitude, strong attention to detail skills and strong work ethic
- Current Drivers license
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol test
- Strong safety awareness
If you have the skills, experience and the drive required to be successful in this position, please apply directly to www.randstad.com.auAlternatively, please call Ryan Cooper on 0499 611 614 for a confidential discussion to find out more information
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.