Care Manager - Muswellbrook
Come to work in picturesque Hunter Valley, your next role could be in a relaxed and socially active retirement Community located in Muswellbrook
As our leader you will be a passionate person and responsible for providing outstanding support and leadership to the Clinical and Care team whilst upholding the highest standards and care to our residence.
- Liaising closely with residential Site Manager
- Focused on the care of our residents as the highest priority
- Responsible for the ongoing Compliance, Quality systems and WHS
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse+ relevant post qualification experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of highly regulated facility
- Highly developed clinical assessment skills with the ability to lead and mentor a care team
- Strong community engagement and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to champion a multidisciplinary team
What we can offer you:
- Paid Parental leave
- Salary packaging
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression + Training and skills development
If this position sounds like you please apply via the link below! To discuss the role or have a confidential discussion regarding opportunities and your professional journey, please contact me Debbie Ferguson on 1 300 289 817 or Deborah.Ferguson@randstad.com.au
It’s more than finding you a job. I promise to do the ordinary extraordinarily.
At Randstad, Health & Social Care we are your trusted career partners - we take the hard work out of finding your dream job! As proven healthcare advisors we can ensure you make connections across employers of choice.
Our commitment to safeguarding people.
Randstad is committed to the safety and well being of all the people we provide support and care to including children and vulnerable individuals. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide criminal history checks such as a valid Police Check, and where necessary a valid state-based Working with Children Check and/or a National Police Check which are thoroughly screened. Other necessary screening/proof of registrations will be required depending upon your role type. In some circumstances and International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicants' interactions with individuals under your care using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all relevant checks to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable people and children who may be in your care.