My client is a well known and reputable not for profit organisation and they are looking for a skilled part time Campaign Performance Analyst to come onboard their retention marketing team to assist with campaigns and data analysis/reporting
The role is offered on a part time basis (2/3 days per week (2 ideally) for 4-6 months
This would suit someone looking to get back into the workforce, or who has other commitments alongside this role.
- Collaborate with the retention marketing team to understand campaigns and performance objectives
- Generate and consolidate direct marketing campaign performance reports and provide the Retention marketing team insights and trends from the data to optimise campaigns.
- Extraction and analysis of campaign results including metrics such as: deliverability, open rate, click through rates, unsubscribes, as well as custom performance measures such as appointments and donations made
- Excellent attention to detail is crucial
- Critical skills/experience required: Microsoft Excel (proficient/advanced user), experience working with a direct marketing team creating reports and analysing campaign performance data from a known marketing automation platform
- Ideally skilled in: PowerBI, Oracle Eloqua insights / Oracle BI
- Optionally skilled in SQL
Be part of a passionate, skilled and colloborative team whos mission is to help retain their donors and contributors in order to help save ordinary peoples lives on a daily basis. Have the ability to learn and grow from those around you!
Working from home opportunities!
If you think you would be perfect please apply for the role, or contact email@example.com with your current CV
Dont delay, this role is ready to start now!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....