Do you have previous experience working in a customer service or call centre environment? This is an opportunity to take your skills into a role that will offer a long term career and excellent pay rates and conditions.
Your ability to manage calls with empathy whilst providing timely solutions and outcomes is essential. You will be taking inbound calls from the community, who are often vulnerable or in vulnerable positions.
- Attractive pay and paid training
- Gain experience in a role with long term career prospects
- Join a community focused organisation. Help people every day
Ideally you will be seeking a role that will become a career. Be inspired by providing high levels of customer service and value knowing you are helping the community. The environment can be fast paced so you need excellent time management skills.
- Customer Service / Call Centre experience
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to follow processes and take initiative to solve problems
- Able to complete police clearance prior to commencement.
How to apply
If you would like to apply or to know more about this role send your resume to:
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....