Randstad are currently recruiting for Customer Service Professionals to work for a well known State Government Department on Brisbane's Southside.
Delivering high customer service, the successful candidates will be required to work on a rotating roster
To be successful for this role you must be able to commence on the 17th of June 2021 start date - 1 month contract on offer with the possibility of extension.
AO3 opportunity - $41.31+ per hour + super
We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated customer service representatives seeking an exciting opportunity to work for our State Government Partner.
These positions are temporary contracts based in Brisbane’s Southern suburbs.
- Inbound calls relating to current health legislations
- Managing difficult callers
- Ascertain the nature of requests and deal with the in the appropriate manner according to the policies and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality and high adherence to government guidelines
- Working well under pressure
- Complete administrative tasks in a timely manner and database navigation
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Quick and efficient learner
- High attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Experience in customer service -high volume call centre environment desirable
- A strong passion for delivering high quality customer service
- Strong resilience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team player and time management skills
You must have the relevant customer service focus in accordance with the role. Enthusiastic attitude and attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
Apply now to be considered for these exciting opportunities!
Please note only suitable applications will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....