Are you up for a challenge? In a fast-paced working environment, leveraging the newest technologies and techniques, and being at the coalface of e-commerce; something that makes you sit up and take notice?
This team focuses on player management-related products for their online gaming platform, which hundreds and thousands of users worldwide have used.
They have user experience front-of-mind, and they are evolving their products to remain at the forefront of e-commerce.
Remaining relevant is not something they do – breaking down walls and solving complex problems is engrained in their DNA.
They work cross-functionally and collaboratively, and their reach is across multiple teams and international offices. They believe that their people are their biggest asset, and they grow them at every opportunity.
We’re looking for a master in client-side technologies, and C# skills, along with the aptitude to learn any framework to join this exceptional team of like minded Developers.
About the role
Analyze, design, and produce quality software by adhering to and improving the team's standards and best practices. Support team alignment with organizational initiatives and objectives whilst safeguarding the architecture.
- Minimum 2-5 years software development experience (C#)
- 3-year relevant qualification (advantageous)
- Relevant 1-year certification and at least 2 years of software development experience
- Net Framework and Core
- Asp.net Web APIs
- Service Fabric applications
- SQL Server 2016+
- Octopus Deploy
- Azure Dev Ops
- Elastic Search + Kibana
- Application Insights
- Understand and stay abreast of software development methodologies and best practices
- Technical strategy formalization and execution
- Appropriate problem-solving skills
- Effective prioritization
- Effective time management
- Work under pressure
- Software analysis and design skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Understand the Product life cycle
- Able to successfully collaborate
- Understanding of code design patterns
- Ability to understand complex code
- Track record of effective troubleshooting
We offer our employees amazing benefits:
- Health Insurance Allowance, Life insurance and more
- Working from home 4 days a week, 1 day in office
- Company bonus structure
- Mobile & Internet Allowance
- Gym Allowance
- Free lunches daily in the office
- Ongoing learning & development
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....