Randstad is one of the world’s largest recruitment & HR services providers, employing over 570,000 people every day with the aim of “shaping the world of work”. Randstad is passionate about matching people with organisations that will develop their potential and matching organisations with people that will take their business to the next level.
To deliver management and business support and administrative services to Business Managers, Branch Managers and their teams
6 month contract with strong possible extension
$38ph + super
- Prepare financial reports, monthly estimates, monitor Branch budgets and initiate corrective actions as required.
- Draft journals, assist with sundry debtors, and identify funds surpluses
- Business and Financial Management Support
- Contribute to Directorate business improvement projects
- Assist Branch Manager/s in the preparation of business plans and budgets
- Undertake and assist in research and analysis
To be considered you must:
- Experience in senior Business Support/administrative function (at least 5 years)
- Financial forecasting and budgeting skills, knowledge and experience including financial analysis
- Advance excel skills (finance related), experience in macros preferred
- Attention to detail
- Multitasking, working to deadlines and self-initiating work
- Problem solving and customer service
- Communication skills – verbal and written (including preparing reporting and form of correspondence)
Please click APPLY to get your journey started!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....