Randstad is supporting a reputable and vital community based Federal Government Agency in Newcastle. We are currently searching an experienced Administrator / Customer Service professional to join their Newcastle branch on a full time temporary contract commencing as soon as possible (pending pre employment checks) for one year.
This position is within the disability sector therefore any awareness, lived experience and/or work experience in the disability sector is highly regarded.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate plus super
- Federal Government temporary contract through to June 2022 (extension opportunities)
- Surround yourself with a supportive team coupled with a progressive and innovative culture
Your new role:
As a Participant Support Officer, you will be responsible for setting priorities and managing your own workflow in line with business requirements. You will undertake procedural, clerical and administrative support activities including some basic research and analysis. This role may also include face to face and over the phone customer contact requiring a strong ability to communicate effectively to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Additionally you will:
- Provide general administrative assistance to support day to day activities within the office
- Manage internal diaries and coordinate appointments for customers and business stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organisational success
- Effective and accurate data entry
You have fine tuned administrative skills gained from your experience working in a diverse and busy environment. You have a sense of urgency and flourish in an ever changing environment. You are flexible with strong organisation/time management skills to handle a number of tasks at any given time. Previous experience in the Not for Profit, Community and/or Disability sector is highly regarded along with lived experience with a disability/disabilities.
How do I apply?
Don’t delay! Click ‘apply here’ with an up-to-date resume in word format. The closing date to apply for this position is 9.00am Thursday 9th September.
For more information please phone Elyse on 4032 7357
Please note you must be an Australian citizen to apply and be prepared to undergo a national police check if successful.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....