reputable chartered accounting practice
leadership and mentorship opportunities
part of a larger, diversified financial services company
This is a Chartered Accounting firm providing industry-leading accounting, taxation and advisory services to their client base across private business owners and high net worth individuals.
Feeding into a larger and diversified financial services company providing specialist investment and wealth management services.
The right candidate for the position of Business Services Senior Accountant should demonstrate high standards and a strong client focus to complete the following responsibilities, while working with other members of the team:
- Prepare and/or review financial statements, notes, schedules, letters and tax returns for all types of business structures including complex groups and self-managed superannuation funds.
- Maintain effective communication with clients
- As an emerging leader the Senior Accountant will lead by example demonstrating key leadership qualities providing guidance and mentorship to junior staff
- Distribute work to and supervise junior staff
The desired skills and experience of the Business Services Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Commerce/Business/Finance
- Qualified Chartered Accountant / Certified Practicing Accountant
- 2- 4 + years’ as a qualified Accountant in the business services division of a multi partner professional accounting firm
- Sound understanding of GST, FBT and self-managed superannuation funds
- Exposure to complex business structures including large companies and trusts
- Demonstrate a good practical understanding of specific tax issues such as Division 7A, Capital Gains Tax and Part IVA of the ITAA.
- Demonstrate an ability to handle complex and diverse engagements
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
If you are interested in the position of the Business Services Senior Accountant and can demonstrate the right skills and experience please apply today.
For more information on the role please reach out to Gail Cunningham directly on 0434745920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....