About the company
Defence Teaming Centre’s (DTC) mission is to bring Defence Primes, SME’s, academia and professional service providers together to network, collaborate and team for defence-related opportunities.
About the role
This is a truly unique role that will expand your skills and knowledge in both the defence sector and business operations. Based at LOT14 & working directly with the CEO, the role is both inward and outward-facing. Inwards - you will be working on the business, leading staff, improving governance, and taking responsibility for financial reporting. Outwards - you will engage directly with members and service delivery partners. Success in this role means smooth internal operations, accurate reporting and delivering value to members and the defence industry.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Business, Economics or similar.
- Proven track record in managing budgets and financial performance.
- Experience in mentoring and developing team members.
- Highly proficient in MS-Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams).
- Strong relationship management skills with an ability to communicate with stakeholders across all levels of management.
- Eligibility for baseline security clearance.
DTC has a passionate and energetic team that genuinely enjoys helping the defence industry and its members. People with a similar drive and outgoing nature will thrive in this environment.
Competitive salary and super package circa mid $100’s commensurate with experience.
How to apply
Click the 'apply for this job' button just above or call Shaun Mansell from Randstad during business hours on 08 8468 8037 for an initial (confidential) discussion. Thank you
* A position description can be emailed upon request
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....