- Working closely with the C-suite
- Varied role with exciting exposure
- Work in a growing company in a growing area in Financial Services
As a Business Manager in the Group Finance function you will work closely with the C suite Leadership team overseeing strategic initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of the CFO.
This position is flexible on location and enables working from home.
The core responsibilities of the Business Manager - Finance, will include:–
- Coordinate and facilitate activities that support embedding the new operating model in Finance
- Serve as a liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and the Group Executive and coordinate and attend meetings with key stakeholders
- Undertake analysis of function issues and developing opportunities and solutions for the finance function
- Develop a framework to monitor all board financial commitments
- Record all KPI’s and build dashboards to show the deliverables of the finance team
- Support daily operations of the division performing an array of tasks from generating communication, maintaining files, planning and coordinating of governance meetings and committees
The successful candidate for the position of Business Manager - Finance will have:
- A background in Finance or Accounting
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience working with financial data and information to develop dashboards and reporting frameworks
- High level Excel skills
- Experience in a professional organisation collaborating with other divisional leaders and business stakeholders
- A change agent with proven ability to lead change
- Demonstrable knowledge of Finance, data, and Governance and frameworks
If interested in applying to this exciting 12 month fixed term contract (with potential to be extended or converted permanent) for Business Manager - Finance, please apply today, for more information please contact Gail Cunningham on 0434745920 or email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....