We are looking for an experienced Business Development Officer to commence ASAP until April 2022 full time capacity for a fantastic opportunity within an exciting branch of the State Government.
Location: WFH & South Yarra
Contract Duration: Contract role commencing ASAP until April 2022
Pay- $88,134 - $100,000 plus super (Annualised)
About the role:
The role of Business Development Lead is a key role within the Finance and Planning team. It is responsible for the identification, development and implementation of sustainable corporate partnerships for the business, including achieving related financial and engagement targets.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Maintaining existing corporate partnerships, ensuring that the needs of the current projects are met (as opposed to driving and developing)
- Managing commercial leases and licenses and permits, ensuring that new and existing contracts and agreements are in line with relevant legislative changes/organizational requirements
- Undertaking financial analysis and the preparation of documentation such as briefs to seek authorization/approval for commercial leases and the like.
- This role won’t have a direct report and will work closely with the Chief Finance Officer and escalating issues where appropriate.
Experience / Knowledge
- Two + years of experience in developing B2B relationships with the corporate sector
- Demonstrated ability to achieve annual Corporate Partnership income targets
- Demonstrated experience and qualities in building strong internal and external relationships, especially with key Corporate segment stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of fundraising legislation and practices
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the Australian corporate philanthropic giving environment and related areas such as Corporate Social Responsibility, Shared Value and Impact Investment
Sounds Like you! Please APPLY now using the Apply button with your latest CV
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....