This global payment platform in foreign exchange enables businesses and people to effectively transfer money around the globe. Based in Sydney CBD offices you will be responsible for new business leads and managing the day-to-day requirements of our prospective B2B clients taking them from inquiry to trade.
Working with the wider commercial business through lead conversion & acquisition of corporate and eCommerce clients to secure new B2B relationships and identify client requirements in order to provide tailored FX payment solutions.
- Proactively converts new B2B lead opportunities
- Develop strong business relationships with new and existing clients
- Maintain communication and regularly follow up with prospective clients to get them to a tradeable status.
- Provide customers with product information across FX and how best to utilise the eCommerce platform
- Exceed new client acquisition targets and KPIs for corporate & eCommerce clients
- Effectively understand foreign exchange risks and understanding of macro-economic indicators which have a direct impact on currency movements
Skills and experience required:
- Proven ability to meet sales targets/quotas
- Have knowledge of the international Australian corporate sector and ability to apply that when selling our corporate solutions.
- Have experience in winning deals with long sales cycles and ongoing negotiations.
- Experience in delivering tailored presentations face-to-face and via online platforms.
- Customer-focused and can build strong rapport & mutually beneficial relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Diligent professional that has decision making, organisational, time-management skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and ability work under pressure
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and ability to articulate through excellent verbal and written communication
If this is a role you would be keen to apply to please send your CV to Kaydn.Erskine-Small@randstad.com.au or apply using the link below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....