Our Client is looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager who is capable of joining their business and adding value through client acquisition and innovating the way they engage with customers. This company is an Australian owned business with 200+ employees and they are moving from a Traditional IOT/ICT Services business into a more innovative SaaS organisation. With this change, opportunity presents and this role is one with plenty of opportunity in a strong Western Australian sales team.
- Identify and evaluate new business relationships to extend and develop client base.
- Actively promote the full range our Client services and lead innovation for new product releases.
- The expectation is 70% of their time will be on new prospects and 30% working with existing clients
- Act in Account Management Function with set of accounts (3-4) and be the link between the customer and the technical teams (engineers).
- Establish solid relationships with certain identified new clients at all levels within the organisation and provide an effective account management service to identify, exploit and maximise all sales opportunities.
- Undertake creative, effective and relevant presentations to clients - happy to be onsite with them when required as well while taking a deep dive into their business.
- Produce creative, timely and effective tender and proposal responses to clients.
- Assist management in the development of strategic sales and marketing plans for all professional services to facilitate the achievement of business targets.
- Plan, organize and implement an appropriate number of sales cycles to generate and maintain a constant business pipeline.
- Adherence to our Clients standards, Quality process and management systems, procedures and KPI's.
- Closing and Business Development experience (5 years minimum) in IT 'solution sales' i.e. presenting a 'concept/solution'.
- A proven track record in sales, including cold calling clients, making appointments and generating new business.
- Proven track record in selling ICT/IOT or SaaS solutions
- Experience in selling and negotiating large multiyear Service Agreements.
- Self-motivated and with a strong desire to achieve personal and team goals.
- Good team player; able to work well with others and independently as required.
- Creativity, drive and tenacity with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be able to generate own leads – good phone and appointment generating skills.
- Highly autonomous and able to self manage their activity
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....