This massive international brand is the OEM and distributor of power tools we all know. Offering a solution from the premium end to the everyday day user they are continuing to grow their team in WA and are busier than ever.
They are looking to appoint a BDM who will cover the WA region and who will sit within a busy sales team.
In the role you will
- Develop new business opportunities by conducting face-to-face solution/product sales presentations, demonstrations or training activities for all products based on prospecting or leads from distributors.
- Conduct regular, scheduled liaison with existing clients and new business opportunities to determine and report on their current needs and expectations to enable the appropriate service requirements to be arranged and provided.
- Work with Site Solutions Team (Demand Creation Team) to ensure on-site specifications are supported with technical data, competitor product conversions and new business and understand the Delegation of Authority (DOA) and adhere to SBD’s Quality Management Systems
- Develop and maintain accurate market-place intelligence by monitoring the products, operations and intentions of competitor companies to enable prompt, advantageous counter action
This is a largely autonomous role, supported by a massive international brand. You will be expected to have a range of customers mapped across a wide array of industries - from large mining businesses to small independent contractors and you will use multiple networks to gain and manage this data.
You will need to offer:
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-starter / proactive
- Focuses on execution
- Sales and growth optimisation
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Good communicator
A trade background would be beneficial but not essential as well as experience/knowledge in power tools.
This is a role that is offered within a dynamic sales team. The Regional Manager is looking for an autonomous individual who is a team player. The package for the role includes; base salary + company vehicle, comms and the normal tools of the trade.
For further details please either apply online or call Lee Tyrrell at Randstad on 08 9320 1673.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....