An exciting position has presented itself with a national company and industry leader for an experienced Business Development Manager. In this role, you will gain a in-depth understanding of the commercial property market through acquisition, leasing and the management of assets.
The position on offer:
We are looking for someone to join a savvy and well functioning Canberra office. Your main duty will be to strengthen market presence in the Canberra region by generating new, long-term business relationships.
Reporting directly to the ACT State Manager, your primary responsibilities will be traditional business development and key account management. Your objectives:
- Finding, evaluating, and pursuing business opportunities to grow market presence with Tier 1 Developers/ Builders
- Identifying market trends and understanding how to assess the market for opportunities
- Creating strong business relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Penetrating the market through Market analysis, competitor analysis etc.
What you would bring to the table:
- Experience in a similar role, eg. Business Development with exposure to commercial services, especially with Tier 1 Developers and Builders.
- A tertiary qualification in business, management and relevant sales training.
- Strong skills in the preparation of tenders/proposals
- Excellent networking and relationship skills
- High level negotiation experience
- Deep understanding of market analysis, as well as strong planning and organising skills
- Previous exposure to Marketing practices and cost analysis
- Extensive knowledge with MS office, especially Excel and Power Point
- 80 - 85k base salary + super + car/car allowance + very attractive commission structure
If you are interested in applying for this role, press "APPLY NOW". Alternatively, send me an email. email@example.com
I look forward to discussing the role with you further.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....