About the Company
My client is a large telecommunications business that services both business and consumer customers. They are well established and recognised in the Australian market. Constantly rated as an employer of choice, they have a strong company culture and this is a key reason for their success.
About the Position
As a business development manager you will be responsible for building and creating relationships, generating leads, closing prospects and sales. You will be working in their B2B business looking to cross sell and up sell new customers and convert them from previous suppliers.
About the Benefits
There are a number of benefits in working for such a large and well established organisation, they include:
- Competitive salary + Car allowance + Commission
- Well established business with a good name in the market
- Limitless Career progression
- Strong company culture
- Lucrative territory
- Management support
They are looking for the follow in a BDM:
- Previous experience B2B selling experience
- Selling to multiple levels from managers to C-suite
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Well organised and maintain a CRM (Salesforce)
- Attend industry events and meetings
- Hunter mentality is key
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....