Randstad have partnered with one of the most well known and respected security brands in the Australian market. The company has experienced endless growth since the beginning of Covid and has developed into new segment industries.
This multinational security brand is seeking to add to their Sydney based team and willing to reward the successful candidate with a market leading salary and commission structure.
This Business Development Manager opportunity will aim at developing new business opportunities for the company primarily targeting larger industrial, telco, manufacturing and engineering clients. Data Centres have been a very successful area that the company is continuing to grow their network in.
- Develops and/or contributes to Account/Territory plans and execution of these.
- Uses a structured approach to opportunity development.
- Uses SalesForce.com to forecast and maintain accurate client
- profile info.
- Considers and responds to the impact of new initiatives.
- Can demonstrate a solid understanding of Security technology and be able to conceptualise solutions to meet customer needs.
- Understands and is passionate about the company's suite of services.
- Recognises and positions a mix of solution delivery options to clients, including platform-based, repeatable solutions and customised solutions.
- Acts to ensure most effective and efficient use of pre- sales resources.
- Must have experience selling
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Highly knowledgeable of security solutions including hardware and software products
- Have a strong understanding of the NSW region
- Track record of exceeding high targets
- Full working rights in Australia
- NSW driver’s license (requirement)
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....