Randstad has partnered with a global leader in the area of software for the recruitment industry. This Account Executive position is ideal for either a SaaS salesperson or a recruiter to join the company's team in Sydney's CBD. Flexible working from home allowances.
**Must have Australian citizenship**
- Identify, establish and manage existing and new major client business within the staffing industry
- Grow revenue in key accounts, establishing you as a high achiever within the company
- Deliver key presentations for major opportunities to existing and potential customers.
- Maintain market awareness for business opportunities, major projects, market trends, new products and competitor activity.
- Drive and coordinate sales plans for your division
- Provide weekly revenue forecasts and monthly reports to the Sales Manager
- Must have at least 3-5 year’s sales or recruitment experience (ideally selling into recruitment/staffing industry)
- Must have Australian citizenship
- Experience working with clients in recruitment & staffing (desirable)
- Long sales cycle experience required
- Track record of exceeding high targets
- NSW driver’s license
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....