This is one of Australia's market leaders in the construction waterproofing sector. They offer a range of solutions that you will find amongst some of Australia's most iconic locations. For decades they have been servicing clients of all sizes and continue to expand their market presence throughout the Nation. This company offers a broad range of products that are used for performance, protection and durability to withstand the harsh Australian climate.
Some of their products include:
- Concrete chemicals
- Concrete repair
- Waterproofing solutions
This is an exciting opportunity that has been created due to company expansion. The focus of the role will be to develop new business within your specified territory, as well as manage a portfolio of existing accounts. The territory will overlook Brisbane Metro, the coasts and surrounding areas.
You will be exposed to a broad range of clients from within the construction industry such as builders, architects, designers and engineers.
You will be given flexibility and autonomy. There is a focus on having a positive work life balance.
- Up to $100k base salary (neg) + super + tools of the trade + company vehicle + lucrative commission structure
- Large territory full of opportunities
- Rapidly developing client base
- Career scope
- Management support
- Financially backed organisation
- Rewarding work for an industry leader
To be considered for this position, it is essential to have B2B Sales experience from within the construction industry. Waterproofing or concrete additive experience is highly beneficial but if you come from a concrete, building materials, flooring or any similar industry then please feel free to apply as well.
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate:
- Direct sales experience within the construction waterproofing space
- Similar construction equipment sales or building materials experience is also regarded
- Driven and passionate for the industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Pride yourself on being a relationship builder
If you would like a confidential conversation please call Teagan on 07 3185 2468 for more Information or apply via the link.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....