Our client defines, designs, and delivers workspaces that inspire people and whole organisations.
Workplace technology is a fundamental part of creating these experiences as we provide strategy, design, integration and support for audio visual solutions as part of our workspaces projects, along with newer innovative solutions such as workplace scheduling, visitor management and space analytics.
Reporting in to the Technology Director, we're looking for someone both strategic and innovative that can help us continue on our already exciting path of high growth.
- Generating and closing new business sales
- Building strong and trusted relationships with clients, delivering positive client experiences
- Developing technology briefs and proposals in partnership with the wider business
- Working with technology partners and develop strong, trusted relationships
- Selling Service Agreements / Maintenance Contracts
Skills and Experience
- Experience and skills in business development
- Existing knowledge of AV and VC highly regarded
- Experience achieving revenue and profit goals
- Experience selling workplace solutions in to the commercial market highly regarded
This is a newly created position due to the consistent growth in our market. If you wish to apply for this role or have a confidential discussion around the particulars, please call Oscar Knight on 0419382195 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....