About the Company:
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of specialty supply chain solutions to the healthcare and pharmaceutical markets. With thousands of employees and over 100 sites worldwide, this organisation has become a clear market leader with an unrivalled end-to-end service offering when it comes to the transportation and storage of healthcare materials.
This organisation is seeking a commercially-astute Business Development Director to drive strong sales outcomes across the ANZ region. Working alongside the Country Manager for Australia, and reporting through to the VP for Operations and Sales, this role will predominantly be a direct hands-on position influencing the sales performance for this region. Specifically, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing a large revenue portfolio, managing a small team across Melbourne and Sydney, and playing a key role in the overall company sales strategy across ANZ.
- Devise and implement a successful strategy to achieve consistent growth and market share.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new service, products and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Lead, coach and inspire your team to achieve sales excellence.
- Provide 1:1 support and guidance to grow and development your team's capabilities.
- Drive C-Suite discussions and contract negotiations across the region.
- Forge excellent internal relationships to drive excellence across sales performance.
Your Key Attributes:
If you are a self-motivated, results-driven sales leader with a strong background in logistics and supply chain, ideally servicing into the pharmaceutical/healthcare arena, then this role could be for you. You will be an excellent communicator able to influence at all levels, with the ability to successfully establish and execute sales strategy and revenue growth over the long-term. Degree qualifications in either business, supply chain and logistics will be looked upon favourably. Our client also welcomes applications for candidates looking to take a step up in their management career.
- Excellent remuneration package with the commission incentive being particularly attractive.
- A genuine leadership role where you can both nurture the development of staff and take a hands-on approach to customer interaction.
- Supportive collaboration from senior management team.
- Work for a global brand with excellent industry reputation.
How to Apply:
Please click on the 'APPLY' button to submit your CV, or alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....