Senior Business Analyst CMS/ CRM Systems. Long term Contract
Business Analyst is currently required for an 18 months contract with option to extend to play a key role in the solution definition, development, testing and deployment of the new courts CMS solution. You will be required to define enhancement requirements, perform gap analysis and perform AS IS and To Be analysis.
You will also be required to perform the following:
- Perform business process analysis, document, identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, recommend new approaches, and make process and configuration changes to operating functions
- Prepare options papers which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and business risks associated with the project
- Simplify and consolidate processes that have variations across the business
- Identify and obtain formal agreement from stakeholders on scope and detail of business requirements, transition support and change planning through regular engagement and effective communication
- Create functional requirements in use cases and verify with user representatives that these accurately reflect specific business needs
- Undertake functional design validation of as-built product against user stories (Note this could be viewed as high level conceptual testing to validate process Detailed testing is undertaken by the test team)
- Translate requirements (functional and non-functional) for development team to configure the solution
To be successful in this position you will be a highly experienced Business Analyst who has worked on CRM application implementation projects. You will have solid experience in gathering requirements and in facilitating workshops. Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills are a must
Apply now by using the link or email Leonie.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....